- Education Advocate:
- Support and demand excellence in our schools and enhance opportunities for all children.
- Tutor in Valley Center Schools for nearly a decade.
- Business Supporter:
- Reduce regulations and empower small business and farmers to succeed.
- Fiscal Conservative:
- Taxes are too high. We must make the tough decisions to control spending.
- Family Friendly Policies:
- Strengthening Kansas families by supporting parental rights & responsibilities.
- Married for 30 years
- Father of three
- Daughters Sara & Allyson, son Jake.
- Grandfather of seven
- Grandchildren Tyler, Emma, Luke, Olivia, Sam, Marshall & Logan.
- Engineer at Boeing for 26 years.
- Graduated in 1982 with an Engineering degree from Wichita State University ( Go Shockers! ).
- Member of the USD 262 School Board from 1993-1995.
- Member of the Valley Center Planning Commission from 1996-2000.